Find whatever you want!

Monday 5 September 2011

Sim Student Portal Login Guide | letmeget.com


Somehow I rather they take my class time… This is not a benefit. It’s waste my time at home. If I will most certainly give candid feedback on the feedback system. Honestly, I totally lost faith in these feedback forms. I don’t see a point doing something I don’t believe in.

Feedback forms are lies, they’re like 10% effective. The rest of the pie goes to factors like money, time, social issues and blah blah. For example, you complain at your “candidest” that this lecturer sucks. At the end of the day, it’s entirely up to them to decide what to do. Firing a lecturer means that they have to find a new one, they may not find one, and even if they do, who’s to guarantee the new one’s better. Assuming that the lecturer knows the administration people (they do to a certain extend), the admin people may let the lecturer off. The level of acquaintanceship between the admin staff and you is still lower than the admin staff and the lecturers.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment