Find whatever you want!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Big Cats and Laser Pointers


It is no secret here in the Netherlands following Web I think cats are very funny. In real life, don't I really like cats. I prefer kittens and rabbits giant rabbit.But I'll slowly, thanks to new kitty of my colleague, Wendy Sparklehorse. (Note that my partner is not a 13-year-old girl).

On this sunny afternoon of Friday, it encountered several funny cat-friendly photoshop work in Squid laughing and felt the need to share with you here. I have the great works of art for his feline update below, on the change of the name of 30 seconds, so I hope you enjoy.

If you also injecting cat and cats in to your photography, you will need to search CatPaint, one of my favorite applications iPhone, created by mobile Davander. Buy it now from the iTunes store.

Now, once again art history through the lens of Internet cat obsessed happy time on Friday!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment