Find whatever you want!

Friday 9 September 2011

iMerlion: The Singapore iPhone/iPad Guide: Get Toto results


Mara is an artist who Leith based on whose holding, stories of Toto, has recently released its fourth anniversary marked mark her third year on the edge and 2011.

She was born in Kenya and lived there until they moved to Scotland at the age of 13. As a child they do not have a TV and it would be only in the local hotel once a week.

She said: "I have a lot of time with my grandmother would tell these stories and was a big part of the culture of the local population to tell stories ever made of the day work at night."

"It was then moved just me here." Not realizing that part of my life had disappeared, until it was much larger, until I was expecting my first child.

"I wanted to tell my baby East African stories, but we couldn't find one so I thought." "I write a".

Mara published the book and sold it to friends and family. Try to find new groups began to perform and he founded his company.

In 2008 and 2009, he appeared on the border, and his show two years ago was discovered by the children's theatre company in Singapore, such as result of function, ITheatre was invited to work in Singapore for the series to the edge.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment