Find whatever you want!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Lovebonito, F21, Swivelle, intoxiquette, Tracyeinny..


I love online shopping. Honestly, what’s there not to like about it!
You just sit in your favourite comfy chair, surf around and then click a couple of buttons and viola! You have a whole new wardrobe delivered straight to your house! Absolutely convenient! I dont have to set a single foot out of my house or even out of my room! Haha! Great for people who have jam-packed schedules like me. But blog shops are a dime a dozen these days and you can get almost anything online, but how do you know when a blog shop is reliable? It’s so hard to choose!


Tracyeinny is one that I completely trust and absolutely love! Even when Im not buying, I like to browse their website and click to see the various collection of clothings. EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY! I remember it was back in school, during lecture *cough* when my friend and I were surfing their website. HAHAHA. I love their clothes because they have a wide range of everything! From casual tops, work tops, to maxi dresses, to bracelets, and sandals, every type of clothing a girl could need is there! Florals, lace, funky and even vintaged typed clothing is available in their range. I can get anything that I fancy!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment