Find whatever you want!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Skylar Grey Lights Up In Her “Invisible” Video | Music News ...


After teasing him with a handful of still images of video "invisible", announced today to the dramatic video was directed by Jay Martin Skylar gray. In the women, on the steps of Pop artist appears on a beam of steel has been suspended on a street, walk in traffic and is finally himself on fire with a lighter. This is not the usual "Fireworks"/"that says" feel-good video. See below.

"What I wanted as Peter Parker in the Spider-man meet all night." Daily boy, which is not really that cool, but there is something happening, that people do not know, "Skylar said in a statement to explain the" Invisible, "he wrote while he lived in the Oregon desert."That kind of travel that I went in I found that my uncertainties and my mistakes. "they were things that I really need to embrace and I leave to my major powers".

Taking into account the question of the personal (and relatable), Alex Da kid beat contagious hiphop and undoubtedly the número-a-be-controversial video, we can certainly image "invisible" anchor star status soloist enough buzz finally continue Skylar.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment