Find whatever you want!

Friday 9 September 2011

Lives On Omission's real ending - Point2Entertainment


Bosco Wong plays lives of neglect, "Bai co", Member of the triad had obtained mesmerized by his leader and forced to lick under the shoe. Bai Co, sleeps to save his girlfriend (Kate Tsui) with his mentor. The role of Bai co. it has blood and tears, it stands out more than the protagonist of ' risa ' Michael Tse. It is no wonder that even King Wayne Lai Bosco to the TV TV unexpected King support.

He can't resist low shoe licking

Bosco said: "first I need to give me the role of the producer Co Bai thanks." I know that the public responses is not bad and there are about one million viewers in the official persecution after the series. Frankly, I don't feel that I've never laughs the limelight, because he that led to all of us. It's just that there are many elements and points of Inflexion for Bai co., as the intense scenes with Kate Tsui under the pillow and forced to lick shoes. If there was no laughter in the fight with him, will there not nice to see. (Can you lick part add?) He was part of the script. I do not deny that really do. He licked the time only when there is a clear tape in the shoe, is considered to be very clean.(Feel terrible?) "Feel Terrible, really terrible time felt my role is very appropriate."

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment