Find whatever you want!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

TODAYonline | Singapore | Singapore in Brief | MediaCorp to

I'm one of Channel 8 viewer from Malacca. As my area can be connected to Singapore tv channel, I have the opportunity to watch singapore drama since small. Channel 8 has always been my favourite channel as I love watching chinese dramas. The difference between Channel 8 dramas compared to dramas from other countries is the storyline which is always refreshing and not the usual common drama.


 We always can guess what will happen next when we watch other countries' drama but not Channel 8 dramas. Channel 8 dramas always have surprising plot and storylines and most important the interesting ending. Moreover, the theme that they used are not the usual theme that was used again and again. There were a lot of unforgetable dramas which audiences can remember until today like The Unbeatables etc. Today, I've moved over to Singapore to work and I'm still watching and enjoying Channel 8 dramas. If I missed it, I will catch it at xinmsn.com. Channel 8 will always be my number 1 channel for drama.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment