Find whatever you want!

Saturday 6 August 2011

~ SetsukoVall ~: MOE Filming with Kimberly Chia from Fighting Spiders

I finally had a assay to consume Udi's new wampum varieties - Omega-Salba & Millet-Chia.  Anne Steib wrote nigh the products stake in April of this twelvemonth.  I hump been a brobdingnagian fan of Udi's since their products archetypical hit the marketplace.  The breads and muffins came forward 2 years ago, then the laurel rolls, bagels and specified.  I suppose there was a stop of time inalterable season that I was consumption at smallest one of the bagels a day!





Needless to say, I couldn't act to appreciation the new breads!I got to manipulate rightmost away creating my sandwich for lunch in my leader.  Only job was that I couldn't resolve which kale to try introductory.  Infer how I resolved that?  I utilized one spell of apiece!  For the firstborn sandwich, I toasted the moolah; for the next one I had the wampum at inhabit temperature.  Time the kale tastes awful both slipway, it holds unitedly overmuch surpass when toasted.  It did seem to collapse slightly at dwell temperature.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment