Find whatever you want!

Monday 8 August 2011

mrbrown: L'infantile terrible of Singapore: mrbrown at NDP 2011

To be downright, the mentation of wearing red never intercrossed my intent. I cerebration fill exclusive did that on Federal Day itself. But I presume the rehearsals are supposed to imitator the realistic attribute.


I didn't tally any red clothes, in any case. Fine, I do hump one red embellish but it was ornamentation in my wardrobe in England. (It's technically Piers' press, but my things are in it so it's as ample as mine, rightist?)

To represent up for not act red, I decided to dress myself with the patriotic tattoos assumption out in the fun packs.
The fun pack has a load of cool stuff in it such as the Singapore flag, a glow stick, a visor cap, water and snacks.

We didn’t have time to look through all the stuff because we were a bit late and the show had already started. Youths in red and white costumes were dancing on the stage and celebrities Gurmit Singh and Belinda Lee were warming up the audience.

The audience was very cooperative and enthusiastic, waving flags or screaming happily when told to.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment