Find whatever you want!

Friday 24 June 2011

Simona Halep s



Romanian tennis player Simona Halep, the decision of her 34DD br * ts to a more modest 34 C left many of his heart broken fans.

Halep, 19, revealed his decision to fans before crossing the knife and its request to try to convince her to reconsider.

But for 17 year old Halep, the extra weight on his chest was uncomfortable and cause pain in the back, which affected his performance on the field, leaving his post 500 in the world.

"It is the weight that I problems." My ability to respond quickly, my br * ts makes me uncomfortable as a play, "The Daily Mail quoted to explain to the fans."

"I don't like them in my daily life, either." It would have gone for surgery even if I had not a sportsman, he added. "

He was subjected to extensive breast reduction surgery, and that currently 57 in the world and playing in her first Wimbledon.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment