Find whatever you want!

Friday 24 June 2011

Lee Eun Mi

Lee Eun Mi





Lee Eun-my (24), singer of the girl group ' Iris ', on 19 June, have been reported killed by her boyfriend at 2 AM KST.

June 22, Saheung police revealed that they have an arrest warrant for Cho (issued 28) for Lee 65 times in the head and abdomen, while on her way home.

Research showed that both plans of marriage discussed instead of Lee broke off their relationship, cause Cho feeling overwhelmed by the ira which ultimately to murder.

Through eyewitness accounts, Cho was finally stopped at a rest stop.

Brother Lee wrote about her mini-página, explain: "Hi, this is Lee Eun my younger brother or sister."Today, my sister is in heaven. I still can't believe it. "Please pray that she can rest in peace."

An old friend of Lee also wrote, "Eun-my dream." She is a dongseng which I by means of hand entertainment meet and is also the main singer of a band named Iris. His funeral will be tonight. "I hope that you go to a better place, Eun-mine."

IRIS is a women's group launched 21 Entertainment in 2005 with their album "message of love debuted".



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment