Find whatever you want!

Friday 15 July 2011

Hot Trailer: 'The Thing' – Deadline.com

Verne, I read several times before reaching high school, despite primaly fed my hunger for Harry Potter, it is the highest reading level / height / whatever "has nothing to do with it. The series is fun because it's simply too many characters (at least if you're a teenager) concern, and good is usually the mark of a reading. as an adult now, I appreciate more the good nostalgia than anything else, and I get a flashing introducingyoung child in the series (Harry Potter was what I read out of the game ... and a bit).
 

The series is certainly not epic, if you agaisn't heavy as Verne and Wells, hell, even CS Lewis are confronted (if they have something in common with all these symbolic religious stories), but I prefer my children to read Potter 1 days to see stupid (elodeon) reality shows teen nick, or read ... The gray dawn *

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment