Find whatever you want!

Thursday 14 July 2011

Down on my luck with WhatsApp on Omnia I900 | Samsung Blog

It is a month, now I'm in KL, try to adjust to my new life as a student in full-time and full-time doctor in the psychiatric one of the busiest hospital in the capital. A full-time all that I ask myself where I can really find the time to do everything. No wonder that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week does not seem enough. One day, my plate is overflowing and cut into pieces to break. Ever.
 

The work was interesting and challenging. The patient population here is very different from JB - aware and informed about mental disorders, psychiatric medications, alternative therapies and their rights. The employees who work here are also different - more academically-oriented, strict and serious. However, I am eager to learn more and do better. Was my first day in the department my nervousness I had never, when I reported to a credit of the house JB. Thus, "no sense" here at UMMC.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment