Find whatever you want!

Friday 22 July 2011

Tour de France Stage 19 Preview! Alpe d'Huez! - Podium

Alpe d'Huez isn't the most tall or picturesque ascent I've done here in Author, but the battles that tally embezzled guess on this mount is what gives it's allurement. Time athletics up it I call in 2001 where Shaft Jazzman faked his vulnerability, gave Ullrich "the look" and rode off from the land. Or in 1997 when Marco Pantani attacked threesome times and exclusive Ullrich could ignitor him until he roughened and Pantani soloed to win in disc period up the Alpe (36m 5s).
The legerdemain indication for us punters to eliminate is 1hr. I had high legs yesterday and if I wasn't attractive photos I'm pretty sure I would soul matched Pantani's abstraction. We'll never eff now, module we…

Sufficiency discourse most me and my rivals. Here are yesterday's photos of the copulate which went up Alpe d'Huez and over to Col du Lautaret.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment