Find whatever you want!

Friday 15 July 2011

Senarai Pencalonan Penuh Anugerah Planet Muzik 2011 | Sensasi

Made after a break of two years Anugerah Planet Muzik its much-anticipated return to our shores. The last time I show the most important awards in Singapore Regional in 2007 when the Singapore Indoor Stadium has hosted the best in the music industry in the region honor. The reader of this long blog note that I really am a regular participant in this event, in fact, 
I go every 2001-2008, with the exception of the last place when he was in Jakarta in 2009, because my favorite team was playing Manchester United game a test with the Malaysian team in Kuala Lumpur on the day of the event. I think the team had not played there, I made ​​the trip too, but not the way your favorite team in the meat that often, either because you meet live there. The event will return this year and will be at the Expo Max Pavilion, Singapore 15th July 2011 at 20:30 clock. The last time was that we held this event

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment