Find whatever you want!

Thursday 14 July 2011

Open Thread #195 » Dramabeans » Deconstructing korean drama

To deliver before introduction of the bloodbath between the species in this week: "If ye love me, why I Dyin '?" I want to thank everyone who sent me an e-mail with your candidate for the week Sucker Punch grateful. This is a great hearing all about you ... because it reminds me that I was not the idiot who is alone at home Sunday night is really, really into this show.
 

Be warned, however, can not be bribed to choose a sucker punch of the week. You can not! Unless you can get Little Debbie, to revive his long sleep again taste spice cake, this is my favorite in the 80s. If you do this, so I happily Sucker Punch anoint any of your choice.

But before you write a letter paper / food McKee angry, do we continue ... I can not wait to talk to Eric. His sudden "loss" from the hands of witches - memory loss, loss of self-esteem, loss of control - could be the largest arc of this season.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment