Find whatever you want!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Degrassi S11E01-E02 HDTV XviD-2HD » Releaselog | RLSLOG.net

begins his eleventh - yes, eleventh - season Monday night at 8 clock with a specific sequence TeenNick an hour ... Degrassi high, and is by none other than another Keke Palmer star TeenNick be visited.

Palmer, who played in "True Jackson, VP" is played in the series and talked to our friends at HollywoodLife.com (Raymond Ablack) "

When I met Keke Sav" moments. Sav Palmer meets when he arrives in town for a concert and suggested it immediately. "He sees me," says Palmer. "I do not necessarily want to meet me because I'm a celebrity. He knows I'm famous, but that's all that I am his."

Although his first appearance on the show not the first time Palmer was on the set. As a longtime fan of the series, she used to visit his credibility TeenNick the previous sentence. She said she angling for a role, since he joined the Nickelodeon family when he was only 15 years.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment